1. How many documents will you be presented for you to use?
2. List examples of what these documents could be.
3. What is required for an acceptable thesis?
4. How many documents do you need to use?
5. How can you use a document but not get credit for using it?
6. How many documents do you need to analyze point of view (POV) in?
7. What is a good question to ask yourself when working on POV?
8. List three examples of how you could group documents.
9. Summarize what the AP readers want to see when they ask you for an "additional document."
10. What can you do to get into the expanded core?