Thursday, February 16, 2017

5th and 2nd Period APWH Feb 16 and 17

I was out Thursday and Friday of this week.  The students were given 4 charts from Chapter 18 to work on in class.  All of these are due for CW/HW grades next class.  And students should start reading Chapter 20 pages 453-466 before next class.  Possible RQ.

I really wanted to make a new video covering the Scientific Revolution and Enlightenment.  However, my video recording is not working from home for some reason.  I still have a link to a video for notes about the Enlightenment only.  It is from last year, BUT the information is still good.  You ONLY need to watch starting at 3 mins 8 seconds and stop watching at 12 mins and 15 seconds.  The link is below.  Take notes on this and I will cover the Scientific Revolution before we start Chapter 20 next class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_F6MLLKvU

If I am able to get the screen recording to work I will make a video that includes the Scientific Revolution, but it's unlikely I will be able to do that.

Enjoy your President's Day and I will see you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment